Free Breakfast Club for all children:
- Opens at 8am and doors close at 8.40am.
- As we have been awarded ‘Healthy School’ status our menu follows our Healthy Eating Policy. There is a delicious choice of bagels, toast,cereals, milk, fresh fruit and juice.
- There is no need to book just come along and join in the activities!
- Research shows breakfast is key to providing children with a great start to the day.
- We would also like to thank ‘Magic Breakfast’ for their continued support with our Breakfast Club.
Magic Breakfast works with a network of 450+ schools across the country, giving free food.
Find out more about the breakfast club here.
Friday is the final day of Anti-Bullying Week