The SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator)
is: Mrs J Conley
She can be contacted on 0151 727 3963
On this page you will find information relating to Special Educational Needs and Disability at our school including:
- Our SEN information report on our school’s policy for pupils with SEN which is updated annually. Changes occurring during the year are updated as soon as possible.This report complies with:
- section 69 of the Children and Families Act 2014, which includes:
- the arrangements for the admission of disabled pupils
- the steps we have taken to prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably than other pupils
- the facilities we provide to help disabled pupils to access the school
- the accessibility plan we have prepared in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010 for:
- increasing the extent to which disabled pupils can participate in the school’s curriculum
- improving the physical environment of the school for the purpose of increasing the extent to which disabled pupils are able to take advantage of education and benefits, facilities and services provided or offered by the school
- improving the delivery to disabled pupils of information which is readily accessible to pupils who are not disabled
- regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
Click here for SEN Information Report 2020 21
Click here for SF-Accessibility-Plan-2020-2021
Click here for SEND-policy-2020.21
Click here for Supporting Children with Medications Policy 2021
Click here for Mental health and well being
“Do to others what you would have them do to you” Matthew 7:12
Challenging homophobia at St Finbars Primary School.
Here at St Finbars we are passionate about equality for all. The information below outlines our approach to challenging homophobia.
This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you
Challenging racism at St Finbars Primary School.
Here at St Finbars we are passionate about equality for all. The information below outlines our approach to challenging racism.
A link to the Local Offer can also be found in Liverpool’s Early Help Directory
We operate a fair access protocol in line with Liverpool Local Authority procedures, please click here find out more information.
The Liverpool CAMHS offer aims to promote the mental health, emotional and wellbeing of all children, young people and their families/carers.
click on CAMHS icon for information
Useful Websites click on links
Please click the link to see our award winners from week beginning 20th June.
Please click on the link to see details for the Cornet Summer Music Concert 2022.
Please click the link to see Year 1 Good attendance.